Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: IT Security project

From: "Charis" <cycharis () yahoo gr>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 23:27:19 +0200

I am a student who is doing his MSc in IT Security. I would be really
grateful if someone could pass me some ideas about the project that I have
to do. I am really thinking of it continuously but I can't think of
something! I have a good knowledge of networks and programming (specially in
java) and I am looking for something not so theoretical, I prefer to
implement something.
I was thinking about a project on smart cards, implementation of webserver
on a javacard. This seems good for me, but I am looking for any other ideas,
which may deal with penetration testing,  or anything else that I could use
programming for it.
Waiting for your ideas!
Thanks in advance,
Charis Florides