Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Security Awareness - Best Ways

From: "Al Saenz" <asaenz () Found-Tech com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 09:01:44 -0400

How about training a few people to go and train the others.
Or a webinar perhaps?

You could create a slide show post it on an internal server, send an
email to the individuals and then have them sign off that they
viewed it.   1200 signatures is a lot but at least they may take it more
serious seeing how they are signing something saying they
understand,etc the information. Probably be better to have the managers
of the groups obtain the signatures and then hand that to you.