Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: E mail snopping tool

From: streck () papafloh de (Florian Streck)
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 14:40:48 +0200

Hi Juan,

it could be mailsnarf which is a part of the dsniff package.

Florian

she is telling that by downloading a tool dedicated
for this porpose ( dedicated to reading else's mail)
she could in 30 seconds,see someone else mail.

I know that if this tool exist maybe it involves
around doing arp spoffing attack or something similar,
I know about dniff etc but I didnt know tools exist to
do just mail snopping.

Did someone knows about those tools?

Thanks a lot,

Juan

--
It's simply unbelievable how much energy and creativity people have
invested into creating contradictory, bogus and stupid licenses...