Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: CISSP Question

From: "David Harley" <david.a.harley () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 17:58:06 +0100

As I stated before the $24 million was a gross UNDER
estimate. You can easily see when I were I was disclosing my
figures were I was making the UNDER estimates, and how in
reality they would come out to far more then I quoted. If you
have an issue with my figures, then refute them.

I know, I said I had nothing to add to this discussion, but this is
ridiculous.

If I do have anything, it isn't a defence of (ISC)2. If you believe that
their claim to be a non-profit organization is dishonest, it's up to you to
prove it with real figures: it's not up to Craig or myself to disprove it: I
have other priorities. If you want to know about their finances, there are
better ways than posting here. Innuendo is not debate.

Making unsubstantiated allegations against SANS and (ISC)2 doesn't prove
anything about the value of any of their certs, and I'm tired of being
dissed, directly or obliquely, because I hold one of them.

--
David Harley CISSP, Small Blue-Green World
Security Author/Editor/Consultant/Researcher