Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Help with TLD

From: mylastname () eset com
Date: 30 Mar 2007 03:57:43 -0000

Hello,

Depending upon the territory, ESET sells and provides support directly or through a tiered-distribution system (e.g.,
ESET to customer, ESET to distributor to reseller to customer, or ESET to reseller to customer).  You should, however,
be able to contact any specific person within the ESET.COM (US headquarters) or ESET.SK (EU headquarters) domains and
get either a reply or routed to the appropriate party, which could be someone in a different department, or to the
appropriate reseller or distributor for your territory.

Judging from the reply you received, I am guessing you are in the UK.  Is that correct?  If so, that is why your
response came from the UK distributor.

If you would like to contact ESET support directly, you can do so using the form at
<http://eset.com/support/contact.php> for the U.S. office, or <http://www.eset.eu/support/form> for the European
office.  You can visit ESET's online forum at <http://www.wilderssecurity.com/>, which is visited by support people
from both offices as well as distributors and resellers.  Those are all available around the clock, though support
typically only responds to questions during business hours on weekdays unless you have a contract for round-the-clock
support (check with whomever you bought the software for information on availability and eligibility).

I am actually not in ESET's support department, but if you have any questions about how it operates, please feel free
to contact me and I will either provide an answer or get you over to someone who can.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky