Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Re: small business av recommendations

From: corbier.fabien () free fr
Date: 10 Mar 2007 19:35:51 -0000

Hi Murda

We use Kaspersky for 2 years on our 80 PC and 4 servers, and it runs very fine.
Many things have been improved between the first version we installed 2 years ago and the last version we currently
have, both in terms of performances and ergonomics.
A central administration interface is provided (Admin Kit), and it's use is very easy.
So far, we're very pleased with this product and I only have some problems with the very first version we used.
Lastly, the pricing is reasonnable compared to other commercial products.
The only drawbacks could be that there's no support for professionnal users (at least in France...), even if the
Kaspersky website is sufficient enough to my mind to find some help.
Hope this helps.
Cheers,

Fabien