Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: small business av recommendations

From: Adam Pal <pal_adam () gmx net>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 22:09:31 +0100

Hello Murda,

We have had Trendmicro running on the company`s network.
I recommend in last time the products from gdata
(http://www.gdata.de/portal/GB/privatanwender) since as i could see
from test results they seem to be pretty accurate.
Concerning Nod32, i agree with you, its very fast indeed.

--
Best regards,
 Adam Pal

<==============Original message text===============