Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: need suggestion - pen-test tools

From: "Steven Adair" <steven () securityzone org>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 03:53:35 -0400 (EDT)

Joel,

This is a little off topic in terms of exactly what you asked for and I've
seen the replies for the various bootable linux distros that are good for
usch as task.  However, I am just going to throw this link out again as it
is sort of an all-in-one website with lists of tools and an actual
framework for doing a pen-test.  Check out:

http://www.vulnerabilityassessment.co.uk/Penetration%20Test.html

Steven
securityzone.org

Hi Everybody,

I am looking for an all-in-one out of the box package
kinda tool for penetration testing. I appreciate any
suggestions.

Thanks,

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect.  Join Yahoo!'s user
panel and lay it on us.