Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Help!I'm being DoS'ed by our own stupid SIM!!

From: "Steven Adair" <steven () securityzone org>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 12:33:19 -0400 (EDT)

What does this have to do with the security-basics mailing list and why
was a product bash e-mail allowed to pass through?  Are you actively
seeking help in tuning your ArcSight setup or are you just looking to
complain about it?  I have never used ArcSight, beyond a demo, so I cannot
actually personally attest one way or another.  However, I know multiple
people that have used it or admin over ArcSight installs that do not have
major problems.

It sounds like you should get in touch with ArcSight's technical support
people.  Perhaps they can better help you (if that's what you're looking
for..).

Steven