Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Help!I'm being DoS'ed by our own stupid SIM!!

From: Tremaine Lea <tlea () ddiction com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 09:49:31 -0600

Sounds to me like the app hasn't been adequately configured. We use Arcsight in our environment and it works fine... *AFTER* it was configured.

If you don't invest the time, you won't get any value out of it. If you don't have the time/staff to invest, you shouldn't be using any kind of SIM anyways.

Tremaine Lea
Network Security Consultant
Intrepid ACL