Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Bank Exploit

From: "Murda Mcloud" <murdamcloud () bigpond com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 14:29:11 +1000

I don't know whether banks would be better or worse than Cisco but when
Michael Lynn tried to do something similar last year he found it very hard
http://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2005/07/cisco_harasses.html

I'd be very wary about trying to get the banks to ask your 'friend' to
consult. Frank Abegnale had to serve time before doing that kind of thing!
Uhh, so did Mitnick, actually.

'Inadvertently' does not sound like a legal term that stands up in court....