Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Private "tor-like" network - possible?

From: <nobledark () hushmail com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 13:57:50 -0400

Hi,

Thanks for the reply - I'm looking at the man pages right now; what
I see is the option "ExcludeNodes" - is there a way to do a
"Exclude all" like there is for the "ExitPolicy" (reject *:*) or is
there something else that I haven't found yet?

Thanks...

On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 12:44:23 -0400 Mike <m.witkowski () 112383 com>