Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Hacking Book / Information

From: jfvanmeter () comcast net
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 17:06:05 +0000

As far as books go I like both Counter Hack and Penetration Testing and Network Defense. I would also encourage you to
lean to write code... perl, php, .net, nasl etc

--John

From: "Ivan ." <ivanhec () gmail com>
Rena

The hacking exposed series is good, it includes M$, Linux, Cisco etc

Also check out the stealing the network series

Then setup a home lab and hack away

cheers
Ivan

On 26 Feb 2007 20:32:22 -0000, reginap1 () wideopenwest com