Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Hacking Book / Information

From: "Ankur Jindal" <ajindal () alumni cmu edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 08:46:11 +0530

Hello Rena,
Hacking Exposed by Foundstone is probably the best one available.

Ankur

On 26 Feb 2007 20:32:22 -0000, reginap1 () wideopenwest com
<reginap1 () wideopenwest com> wrote:
Hello,

I am looking for a good book of hacking.  I would like something that has examples and labs.  Does anyone know of a good
book or website where I can find something like that?  Basically I would like to learn hacking on my own and most books I
have seen don't have enough information and really not teaching you anything other than give you basic information.

Thanks in advance,
Rena

If your IT fails, you're out of business - or worse.  Arm your
enterprise with BigFix, the single converged IT security and operations
engine. BigFix enables continuous discovery, assessment, remediation,
and enforcement for complex and distributed IT environments in real-time
from a single console.
Think what's next. Think BigFix.

http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;82309979;15562032;o?http://www.bigfix.com/ITNext/