Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: General question

From: krymson () gmail com
Date: 23 Feb 2007 19:44:04 -0000

If your boss is actually openly talking to you about relative compensation between you and other team members, there
are bad things afoot. Find a new job.

<- snip ->

what if your boss told you that the network engineers who maintain the
network and servers got paid more (10k more) than you the security
analyst because they DO MORE THINGS?
what would be your reaction?
In my situation I was like WTF (to myself of course) and basically
said that it was a totally d...