Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Testing Application vulnerability tools

From: rescobar () eglobalreach net
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 10:59:38 +0800

try sandcat apps

On Sunday 18 February 2007, WALI wrote:
I have a team of software developers involved in writing code for HR
management application. They have put the first module payroll online but
everyday, we get reports of users getting access to areas they shouldn't.
The software team is involved in continues debugging and patching.

Is there a tool I can use to do software code review (.NET)

I know it's also design issue but there should be a way I can at least
check the front end (http) interface for common vulnerabilities?