Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Testing Application vulnerability tools

From: manmohan pv <pv_manmohan () yahoo com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 03:46:34 +0000 (GMT)

Hi

I think Appscan or Acunetix are the two tools used to
find the CSS and SQL related issues.

both are commercial tools.

-thanks
manmohan

--- WALI <hkhasgiwale () gmail com> wrote:

I have a team of software developers involved in
writing code for HR
management application. They have put the first
module payroll online but
everyday, we get reports of users getting access to
areas they shouldn't.
The software team is involved in continues debugging
and patching.

Is there a tool I can use to do software code review
(.NET)

I know it's also design issue but there should be a
way I can at least
check the front end (http) interface for common
vulnerabilities?

Now you can have your favourite RSS headlines come to you with the all new Yahoo! Mail.
http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html