Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Comparing Open Source Firewalls

From: "Jalal Rohani" <list () secure2s net>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 00:45:51 +0330

I am using IPCop since 1.2 and found it very useful. I have used it in
several small office and a medium network with about 400 users. I
think the main advantage of IPCop is it is ADDON capability (although
it has not updated for a while). You can use BOT and Advproxy for a
wide range of features and it is possible to have a small up-to-dated
IDS using your free snort account.