Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Current Index of SANS GSEC Materials?

From: Isaac Perez <suscripcions () tsolucio com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 09:13:54 +0200

I recommend you to do it yourself,
I think you are trying to learn while getting GSEC, and getting the work
done by others is not a good way to learn.

El jue, 30-08-2007 a las 11:59 -0500, Brad Andrews escribió:
The instructor in my recent SANS Security Essentials class mentioned
that some students have produced indexes for the set of 6 books used
in the class, something that is acceptable to use on the test.

Does anyone on this list know of someone who has done so for the
current course materials that they would be willing to share?

I have the texts (they came with the class), but an index would be
great if it was already made.  :)

Brad

--
Isaac Perez Moncho