Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Current Index of SANS GSEC Materials?

From: "Michael Hale" <eyeronic.design () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 16:28:19 -0700

Come on dude.

Do the index yourself.  You learn more that way.

On 8/30/07, Brad Andrews <andrews () rbacomm com> wrote:

The instructor in my recent SANS Security Essentials class mentioned
that some students have produced indexes for the set of 6 books used
in the class, something that is acceptable to use on the test.

Does anyone on this list know of someone who has done so for the
current course materials that they would be willing to share?

I have the texts (they came with the class), but an index would be
great if it was already made.  :)

Brad

--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0