Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Concepts: Security and Obscurity

From: Daniel Miessler <daniel () dmiessler com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 21:08:10 -0400

On Apr 11, 2007, at 5:55 PM, Craig Wright wrote:

Except that the **Very* few is NOT 50,100 or even 1000 - it is many many
times that. Unless you have cheanged the nature of the hypothesis as I
suspect that you have done in the response (ie limiting access
addresses)

Changed the nature of the hypothesis? What thread have you been reading? Have you even RTA? I'm going to stop this here since you don't seem to understand what PK or SPA is.

Go back, check it out, and then we'll start again if there's any confusion. I have a feeling you're a pretty bright guy who's simply not talking about the same thing we are.

--
Daniel Miessler
E: daniel () dmiessler com