Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Best single source of current infosec news?

From: <Bryan_McAninch () McAfee com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 12:16:45 -0500

http://www.infosecnews.org (email, rss)

http://www.schneier.com/blog (web, email, rss)

http://feeds.feedburner.com/cso/news (web, rss)

http://www.securitynewsportal.com/index.shtml (web)

http://www.hackwire.com (web, rss)

-----Original Message-----
From: listbounce () securityfocus com [mailto:listbounce () securityfocus com]
On Behalf Of evb
Sent: Saturday, September 23, 2006 3:20 PM
To: security-basics () securityfocus com
Subject: Best single source of current infosec news?

Looking the improve my security news resources; looking for
recemendations
as to the best single-sources of current information security news.  If
the
answer is some type of aggregator (RSS), please indicate sources and
methods.

Thx,

Eric

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic
Excellence
in Information Security. Our program offers unparalleled Infosec
management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting
experience.
Using interactive e-Learning technology, you can earn this esteemed
degree,
without disrupting your career or home life.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus