Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: nmap -sS SYN-SCAN does not find all open Ports?

From: "Arturas Zalenekas" <arturas () zalenekas net>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 14:43:54 -0500 (CDT)

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence
in Information Security. Our program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Using interactive e-Learning technology, you can earn this esteemed degree,
without disrupting your career or home life.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus