Security Basics mailing list archives

cymphonix

From: "Francois Yang" <francois.y () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 09:34:24 -0500

I was wondering if anyone here as played with the Cymphonix products
(www.cymphonix.com), especially the DC30X and can give me some feed
back.
I've looked around on google for similal products with the same
functions, but couldn't find any.  I usually don't like the all in one
appliances, but this one doesn't look too bad.
The reviews I've seen doesn't seem to be too bad and I've also
attended the web demo.  I just wanted to see what everyone else here
tought about it and if there are other products that are better if not
comparable.

Thanks.

Frank.