Security Basics mailing list archives

Content inspection appliance

From: "Jairo Pantoja" <jpantoja () digiware com co>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 09:59:20 -0500

I highly recommend the IronPort appliances S-Series (Content inspection) and
C-Series (Anti –spam, phishing, virus). Those are enterprise and ISP class
high performance appliances with very useful options and a very low time of
config & management: www.ironport.com

Best regards,

Jairo Pantoja
www.digiware.com.co