Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: How to distribute corporate policies

From: "Hagen, Eric" <hagene () DenverNewspaperAgency com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 14:35:16 -0600

We try to use our Intranet site for this information, and make the Intranet site relevant by having useful tools such
as a company directory that most employees use to look up phone numbers.  In addition, important information (such as
major policy changes) are sent to everyone via email from our VP of HR or the Helpdesk.

I believe a paper is distributed to new hires, but it is fairly impractical to send one to several thousand existing
employees.

Eric