Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Re: Watchguard Firebox X5000

From: "Murda Mcloud" <murdamcloud () bigpond com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 10:28:00 +1000

Watchguard boxes have system manager software  which you load onto a machine
of your choice. This then can open up things like the policy manager gui for
you by connecting to the watchguard. I find it very easy to use. I'd suggest
running through the manuals and registering on their support site;
https://www.watchguard.com/support/land.asp

You'll find a wealth of materials there. You may have already seen this but
there's a short demo of the 'ware here.
http://www.watchguard.com/products/wsm.asp

hth