Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Re: Re: Re: router access control list

From: "Erick Jensen" <ejensen () vibrant com>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 01:23:53 -0600

You have the lists done correctly.  There's just some missing part
there.  You have issued the "access-group 111 in" on the ATM0 interface?
Or even a "access-group 110 out" on ATM0?  Help us out here and send a
"show run" output.  ****change you passwords before/after you do!****
It's probably something simple we're missing here.

"show tech" is also useful output, but it's MUCH MUCH larger to weed
through.