Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: network based spyware scanner

From: "Sean Krause" <archonlord () adelphia net>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 14:12:54 -0500

Also check out Webroot enterprise.
http://www.webroot.com/enterprise/?RSID=bea0bb25b683a0b22099a917ebcfd494

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adam Hunt" <Adam.Hunt () cobbk12 org>
To: "Security basics" <security-basics () securityfocus com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2006 3:50 PM
Subject: Re: network based spyware scanner

Check out: http://www.esafe.com

"Hylton Conacher(ZR1HPC)" <hylton () conacher co za> 11/20/2006 8:52
AM >>>
Utz, Ralph wrote:
Hey folks,

I'm looking for a network scanner for spyware or maybe a management
console for something like spybot.  The goal is centralized
management
of spyware ala antivirus.   Any suggestions?  How are you guys
handling
spyware?

Spybot misses alot of stuff.

Try superantispyware instead.

To my knowledge it might offer what you are looking for.

HTH
Hylton

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic
Excellence
in Information Security. Our program offers unparalleled Infosec
management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting
experience.
Using interactive e-Learning technology, you can earn this esteemed
degree,
without disrupting your career or home life.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus
named recipient(s) only.