Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: full-disk-encryption for linux ?

From: "Saqib Ali" <docbook.xml () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 10:35:11 -0800

Just an FYI:

TrueCrypt is "not" a Full Disk Encryption suite as it can not fully
encrypt the boot disk.

saqib
http://www.full-disk-encryption.net

On 11/11/06, Paul Kurczaba <seclists () securinews com> wrote:
TrueCrypt is a great solution for full disk encryption. Very secure, fast, and easy to use.

Official Homepage: http://www.truecrypt.org/

You may wish to listen to Security Now Podcast episode #41, "TrueCrypt":
http://www.grc.com/securitynow.htm#41

-Paul