Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Re: Re: Norwich MSIA

From: bitshield () gmail com
Date: 9 Nov 2006 21:09:00 -0000

I currently don't care about CISSP because MSIA will contain much more than a CISSP course. I'm anyway not studying
just to have another certificate. I'm studying to extend my knowledge and expertise. The MSIA recommendation says that
you should the course should take about 16-20 hours a week. I definitely need around 20 hours each week to get the
reading, writing and research done. For my its very challenging I reduced my workload to 80%, which is about 36 hours a
week.

Joe