Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: CSA vs. iPass vs. Fiberlink

From: thefifth () ameritech net
Date: 6 Mar 2006 04:04:58 -0000

We've never used CSA.  We use the Nortel TunnelGuard for the end-point security compliance/remediation.
Works on their SSL-VPN and IPSec VPN RAS boxes.
We had iPass a few years ago and migrated last year to Fiberlink.  TunnelGuard worked well with both services, and now
Nortel has a "TunnelGuard like" feature for the LAN.  No installation of clients/agents required (Java applet only).

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus