Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: application for an employment

From: "Saqib Ali" <docbook.xml () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 16:47:15 -0800

My question is should I use some of the information I have found out to
push my application forward? What do you think how a director would
react?

I say go for it. If they can't take criticism, then you shouldn't be
working for them anyways. If they are really interested in improving
the infrastructure, they will evaluate your finding, and consider you
as as suitable candidate for fixing the security holes.

--
Saqib Ali, CISSP
http://www.xml-dev.com/blog/

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus