Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Routing

From: Tony Barry <tony () no-bull co nz>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 08:08:54 +1200

Hi,

The answer to your question is a bit long winded but go here

http://www.linuxhomenetworking.com/wiki/index.php/Quick_HOWTO_:_The_Linux_Website_Project#Ch14_Linux_Firewalls_Using_iptables

for all you will need to know.

In fact anyone considering setting up a Linux box will find this site
invaluable.

On Fri, 2006-03-17 at 16:02 -0700, Brendan Zerr wrote:
Hello,
    I am trying to set up a linux-based router for our networks, what
i'm trying to do is basically a many-to-one NAT setup, with multiple
subnets being handled. How would i go about doing this with iptables?

Thanks,

--
Tony Barry

No Bull Services
PO Box 51528
Pakuranga
Auckland

021 413642
09 5768552

http://www.NO-BULL.CO.NZ

intended solely for the use of the addressee/s.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender.

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus