Security Basics mailing list archives

Routing

From: Brendan Zerr <bzerr () xorz ca>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 16:02:06 -0700

Hello,
I am trying to set up a linux-based router for our networks, what i'm trying to do is basically a many-to-one NAT setup, with multiple subnets being handled. How would i go about doing this with iptables?

Thanks,

--
Brendan Zerr
CCL Networks

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience. Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning, Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.
http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus