Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Re: Funny Windows 2k3 Security "Feature"

From: kevinlh () hotmail com
Date: 17 Mar 2006 15:35:20 -0000

I went through policy editor line by line. Even by setting these policies, the guest account is still required. Simply
typing guest will grant access, but like I said, these people want a completely unsecured anonymous connection, and
don't want to type anything. It is quite frustrating.

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus