Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: All Permissions removed from folders

From: gmx <pal_adam () gmx net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 20:13:47 +0200

Hello Maury,

What about another questions:
(*) why has the cliend access and privilege to change folder
permisions if he/she seems to be not skilled for such tasks
(**) what about backups, using SBS leads to the assumption of a SO
environment, so even at small office backups should be practiced at
least weekly.

sorry if i dont aswer directly you question, i`m not sure if such
tools exists, but i think by finding aswers to the questions above you
will be able to fix the problem, not the symptoms.

regards

Adam

<==============Original message text===============