Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: readnotify.com

From: "Ebeling, Jr., Herman Frederick" <hfebelingjr () lycos com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 13:12:57 -0500

- ----Original Message----
From: Jim Halfpenny [mailto:jim () openanswers co uk]
Sent: Wednesday, 25 January, 2006 08:58
To: hfebelingjr () lycos com
Cc: security-basics () securityfocus com
Subject: Re: readnotify.com

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus