Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: virus

From: pemoore () fedex com
Date: 24 Jan 2006 15:55:46 -0000

Try downloading "Error Killer". It has cured all of my deep virus issues. Newer trojans plant themselves within the
registry, which makes them harder to detect.

It's a great app that you can try free.  I think you can buy unlimited licenses for a pretty cheap price.

Here is the link --> http://5had0w.errkiller.hop.clickbank.net

Thanks!

-Paul Moore, MBA, Security+, A+, CBCP
 Sr. Business Systems Advisor