Security Basics mailing list archives

sip attacks signitures and IDs's

From: Juan B <juanbabi () yahoo com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 07:02:13 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Im am looking to implement an Ids and beacuse my
network  includes Voip traffic (sip) I want to
implenet an IDS which is aware of sip attacks is there
such an IDS? I saw that snort has one signiture
relates to Sip which is EXPLOIT Ethereal SIP UDP CSeq
overflow attempt.

except snort does any commercial IDS has signiturs to
detect Sip related attacks?

Thanks very much,

Juan