Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Please Review a Diffie Hellman diagram

From: Saqib Ali <docbook.xml () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 11:05:57 -0800

Thanks all for the great feedback. I have updated the diagram such that:
1) Ya != Xb and Yb != Xa. ;and
2) definition of Prime and Generator is a lot clearer

Please review once again:
http://www.xml-dev.com/blog/?action=viewtopic&id=196

On 1/8/06, Rodrigo Blanco <rodrigo.blanco.r () gmail com> wrote:
Hello Saqib,

I particularly like the way CheckPoint depicts the DH exchange in
their official manuals.

Of course, not so detailed as your schema, but very visual (with key
drawings and so on).

Regards,
Rodrigo.