Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Why can't Firefox and Thunderbird find their own updates?

From: pg_vlad () hotmail com
Date: 30 Dec 2005 22:26:40 -0000

An update, is a minor patch EX: v1.0.2 -> v1.0.3
you are talking wholey new version as opposed to minor build updates.

I also prefer not having the browser take away my ability to see what is bieng installed. If you would rather not see
the updates, then use IE.

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus