Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Forensic/Cyber Crime Investigator

From: Brandon Steili <brandon.steili () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 09:42:50 -0700

I'm a Candian Citizen with a permanent residency here in the States.
While I'm not with any  "law enforcement agency", I do hold down a day
job with the Federal Government in a position of public trust. As long
as the information is not considered "classified" I don't see why you
wouldn't be able to get into the field. The US allows non-citizens to
join the military, so it seems logical you should also be capable of
joining law enforcement.