Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Re: RE: Down with DHCP!!!!

From: jctcmb () yahoo com
Date: 24 Feb 2006 22:21:16 -0000

DHCP.  It is a protocol isn't it?  In my experience, most of the attacks that my organization have faced are from TCP
and ICMP based protocols.  I have the firewall logs to prove it.  So I say down with TCP!! ICMP too!!  As a matter of
fact, I going to go install my old twinax terminal and disconnect myself from the Internet.  I won't get much business
done, but I will sure be safe.  Newbies...you've got to love them.

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus