Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Down with DHCP!!!!

From: "Bergert, David" <David.Bergert () rsmi com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 07:53:20 -0600

Here is a better link with instructions:

http://forums.cacti.net/viewtopic.php?t=9336&postdays=0&postorder=asc&st
art=345

or

http://tinyurl.com/mbngo

Cheers

David Bergert
Supervisor, Technology Risk Management Services
RSM McGladrey, Inc.
201 North Harrison Street, Suite. 300
Davenport, IA 52801
Office: 563-888-4023