Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Linux Dial In Server (PPP) Auth To Netware RADIUS

From: <Mehmet.Dalyanda () intertech com tr>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 16:17:51 +0200

I built a linux dial-in server box with Red Hat Advanced Server 2.1 configured with PPP 2.4.1-14 and mgetty, also
supports callback. This box forwards radius requests to our One Time Password radius server. i think Netware radius
will also work.

Ppp+freeradius client+mgetyy config+pap/chap config, this is enough to work. You should use pam_radius plug-in.

I also recommend that, you should create users with a central user database like Kerberos, otherwise you should create
users locally.

Good luck.

Mehmet Dalyanda