Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Signing up for spam?

From: Chewy Gravy <chewygravy () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 09:05:10 -0500

(didn't see this hit the list, so I apologize if it's a repeat)

There are spam corpuses that are used for research in Baysian
filtering at http://spamassassin.apache.org/publiccorpus/

This may not be the latest variety of spam, however, as the latest
modified date is in 2005. There seems to be much more modern spam here
(a link off the same page): http://untroubled.org/spam/

At the very least, I bet there are some unsubscribe links in there
that would help add you to some lists.

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus