Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Firewalls

From: Tsu <tsudohnimh () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 01:14:12 -0600

I'd highly recommend Watchguard Firewalls. Their Peak line of products
sounds like the right size for your needs. (If you need Gigabit
throughput you are going to run into cost issues no matter what
vendor)

I'd consider either the
X5500e http://www.watchguard.com/products/X5500e.asp w/ 900M throughput
or the
X6500e http://www.watchguard.com/products/X6500e.asp w/ 1.5G throughput.

If you have further questions feel free to contact me offlist.

Tsudohnimh.com