Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Password Quality checker

From: Johnny Wong <johnnywkm () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 10:03:28 +0800

Hello Nic,

Thanks for the reply. I was looking for a tool for users to check whether the passwords they choose meet the organization's policy. Not a tool to test the strength of the existing passwords. Most likely a web portal for them to enter the "potential" password, and the portal will determine whether it meets the standards.

Rgds,
JW