Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: advice for CEH certification

From: "Adam Hunt" <Adam.Hunt () cobbk12 org>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 15:47:54 -0500

can we get more than that?  a reason for the big no-no?

Kish Pent <kish_pent () yahoo com> 12/13/2006 12:59 PM >>>
A big NO-NO ! Don't go in for CEH.

If you're looking for a good certification I'd suggest
OSPA and OSPT instead of CEH.

http://www.isecom.org/projects/opsa.shtml
http://www.isecom.org/projects/opst.shtml

Cheers :)

--- Milind Nanal <Milind_Nanal () kaleconsultants com>
wrote:

Hi list....

I need your appreciable advice, I´m thinking to take
the certification CEH ( Certified Ethical Hacking)
by my account, someone would recommend to me some
books, links, tips or anything that can help me to
pass the exam.

Regards,

Milind

Kishore
Penetration Tester
Smart Security
17/1,Upstairs,Sarojini St,
T.Nagar , Chennai - 600 017
Phone: 91 98841 80767

Detect Malicious Web Content and Exploits in Real-Time.
Anti-Virus engines can't detect unknown or new threats.
LinkScanner can. Web surfing just became a whole lot safer.

http://www.explabs.com/staging/promotions/xern_lspro.asp?loc=sfmaildetect
named recipient(s) only.